Monday, February 6, 2012

The Best Credit Cards as of February 6, 2012

Since my last post, there has been a few sign-up bonuses that have gone away such as the Citi AAdvantage Visa/AMEX and Business card which was giving out 75,000 AAdvantage miles each. The Citi AAdvantage sign-up bonuses dropped to 50,000 AAdvantage miles which isn't bad at all either. I will now list what I believe are the best credit card sign-up bonuses as of right now:

1. Chase Sapphire Preferred 
Bonus: 50,000 Ultimate Rewards points which could be "cashed in" or transferred to programs such as United MileagePlus or Hyatt Gold Passport at a 1:1 ratio. 

2. Chase Ink Bold
Bonus: 50,000 Ultimate Rewards points which could be "cashed in" or transferred to programs such as United MileagePlus or Hyatt Gold Passport at a 1:1 ratio. 

3. Chase United Explorer 
Bonus: 60,000 United MileagePlus miles. 

4. Citi AAdvantage Visa/AMEX/Business
Bonus: 50,000 AAdvantage miles for each card. You can apply for the personal Visa and AMEX card with one credit pull if you follow Million Mile Secrets' post on it here

5. American Express Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG)
Bonus: 25,000 SPG points. If you would like to apply for this card, I could send you a referral if you send me an e-mail at jxyoon0927@gmail.com. I would be receiving an referral bonus if you were to apply under my link which I would e-mail to you and get approved. 

On another note, I will be doing my first Round-the-World trip in almost a month so it will most likely be my next few posts. Once I finalize my routing since I'm waiting on a few segments to open space, I will post it here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment