Sunday, November 6, 2011

Introduction

Hello! I would like to welcome you to my blog, The Travelling Hotelier. 

You might be wondering why I decided to go with this username so I will tell you why. First of all, I am a Hospitality & Tourism Management student and would like to pursue a career in the industry. Second of all, I love to travel and learn about different cultures while experiencing different airlines and hotels. 

The purpose of this blog is to share with you things I have heard about or learned including:
1. Information about Loyalty Programs including airlines, hotels and credit cards. 
2. Information regarding hotels and airlines.
3. Earning miles/points with credit card sign-ups.
4. Opportunities to travel at a cheap cost including "mistake fares".
5. Share my experiences in my Trip Reports.  

This concludes my first post and I hope you enjoy my blog and become a daily reader! 

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at jxyoon0927@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment